Friday, December 16, 2011

I will try to Blog daily!

I taught a class at San Diego Urban Corps. this week, wow, what a great program and facility. Seems to me what I taught was that Water is more important than they realized. They are ordinary people, they had no idea that so much waste was happening. I surveyed every student and that was the most often statement. I did not just fill them with my opinions, I used "just the facts Mame"

My other thought of the day, is that YOU need to tell me what you want to know about Water? like why is it so expensive, or why is it so cheap? so dirty, why does anyone think it is unsafe to drink? Why does NY have the best Water? why is the most expensive Water in the country where it rains weekly? and the cheapest Water where rain is rare, and no Ocean or Lake is near by??? Go figure.

Does the Sewer Treatment Plant remove the Hormones in my Medication? from my Waste? Where does all the hundreds of tons of endocrine disrupters go when shipped out of the Drug Factories and Pharmacies ? Does my body keep all of it or pass most of it in tact into a Toilet? Why are Reptiles as confused about gender issues as People are.
Is there real Labs finding mixed gender in all walks of life? (swim, fly, crawl included). Has every Civilization in the past that has fallen had severe Water issues? How many facts are known about Water that are being ignored? Wouldnt you think that "The People responsible will tell us if we need to know" RU Listening?

Yes, Water is still on my Mind, as always, Greg

3 comments:

  1. Seems to me what I taught was that Water is more important than they realized. They are ordinary people, they had no idea that so much waste was happening. Nice sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. I think you should keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Cool blog and Wonderful shared to Plumbing Service. Thanks author for your helpful post and information. Really I appreciate it.
    Berkeley sewer replacement

    ReplyDelete